1. Do your laundry, dishwashing and dryers at night. Cook early and just microwave the food throughout the day.
2. You can put a bucket of ice 8 inches from the fan to make the air cool.
3. Unplug your appliances to avoid over heat that can cause fires.
4. Make sure your air conditioning unit is installed correctly and in the most efficient place of the house.
5. Use a dehumidifier for your air conditioning unit. You can use ducted air conditioning Brisbane in your home.
6. Turn up your thermostat to 78 to 85 degrees.
7. Turn off unused appliances to decrease wasted energy.
8. Test your air conditioning unit and make sure that there, it’s clean and there are no leaks.
9. Make a garden outside your house so they will absorb the heat from the sun.
10. Make fruit juices and eat lots of fruits like melons, watermelons, coconut, pineapples and cucumber.
12. Keep hydrated. Always carry bottled water wherever you go and drink at least 8 glasses of waters a day.
13. Wear comfortable clothes, something that is made of cotton if possible.
14. SUGGESTION: Use fan and air conditioning simultaneously.
15. Think cool and avoid negative thoughts.
16. Make a cool water spa and pamper yourself.
17. Enrol in a swimming class and swim in indoor swimming pools.
18. Study and learn the body’s cooling spots for quick temperature lessening. Example, focus the ice pack in your neck.
19. Always have a medicine box in case of sudden headache. Make sure that you carry this when you go out.
20. Eat food with less sugar because it can increase your body’s temperature. Also, avoid eating curry and spicy foods.
21. Apply Aloe Vera to your skin for cooling effect and it also soothes burns.
22. Make sure you have a fan for your phone and laptop to avoid overheat.
23. If you have a two-storey house, stay downstairs because heat rises and open the windows.
24. If you are a coffee lover switch to iced tea and iced coffee for the moment.
25. Use reflective sunshades in your car.
26. Arrange your schedules and avoid going outside from 10 am to 3pm.
27. Get a portable fan. A small and battery-powered will do.
28. When you are feeling intense heat and you can’t turn the temperature down. Put your hands and feet in a bucket of cold water.
29. Fold your bed sheets and blanket and put it in a plastic. Then chill it in the freezer for 1 hour before you sleep.
30. Host a swimming party. But also, install an outdoor umbrella!
Nothing beats the benefit of an air conditioning unit to beat the summer heat.