When you are managing a restaurant or a hotel or whatever type of business that concerns with food, then it only means you have many dishes to wash every day. If you have enough number of staffs, then it might be better if you get a commercial dishwasher so that they can get things done quickly and they can serve your customers more efficiently. For sure you are aware that you have plenty of competitors and standing out is really challenging. The only factor that can give you a chance to excel in the industry is providing excellent customer service. If your customers get pissed for having to wait longer or giving them plates that are not that clean, for sure they will go to other diner and might not even check your business ever again.
So, here are the different types of commercial dishwashers that you can avail for your business:
– this is a stand-alone type of dishwasher that is equipped with a tall door. When the operation starts, the tall door will be pulled down. After loading the dish rack and placing it inside, the three connecting sides of the door will slide down.
– actually, this is not really a dishwasher as this is just a dish machine. It means its function is only to sanitise the loaded dishes and will not wash them. So basically, the plates should be washed first before loading to a dish machine.
– these are the under the counter dishwashers that are basically meant for bars. To prevent breakage, the water pressure in glasswashers is just low. It can wash up to 2000 glasses per hour thus if the bar is quite busy, this is really appropriate so as not to have the customers waiting.
– this type of dishwasher is best for diners that are really busy because this can wash up to 400 dishes an hour. This machine can have three tanks and they are for washing, rinsing and then sanitising. Usually, dishwashers like these incorporated hot sanitation, though there are also those that use chemical sanitation.
– this kind of dishwasher uses a conveyor and the dishes will be loaded onto the moving belt. This means they do not have racks. Usually, this is custom made thus if you are planning to order one, see to it that you have your own specifications so that the end result can really provide your needs.
These are just some of the most popular types of dishwashers. There are still other kinds of dishwashers that are not listed here and if you are looking for a reliable commercial dishwasher supplier, you can check out the Hospitality Superstore. They have a number of dishwashers available and other useful products to offer.